February 7th, 2010
Buffalo chicken dip recipe. Ready for Super Bowl? Looking for a cool and easy buffalo chicken dip recipe? Well, we have one here for you. There are lot’s of them on the net, but here are some of the ones that we think are great.
At the end of the day, when we did our research, I find that I like to make regular buffalo wing sauce using Franks Red hot, so I decided to check out their website. They have a great recipe, and we are going to post it here for you.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe from Franks Red Hot:
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S® REDHOT® Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Tips: You may substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.
Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.
Incoming search terms:
- easy buffalo chicken dip
- buffalo chicken dip recipe
- buffalo chicken dip
- how to make buffalo chicken dip
- chicken dip
- easy buffalo chicken dip recipe
- dip recipes
- microwave buffalo chicken dip
- how long do you cook buffalo chicken dip
- how to cook buffalo chicken dip
- chicken buffalo dip
- buffalo dip
- buffalo chicken wing dip
- baked buffalo chicken dip
- franks red hot buffalo chicken dip
- How long to cook buffalo chicken dip
- how long to cook buffalo chicken dip in oven
- how to cook chicken for buffalo chicken dip
- do you have tog cover chicken wing dip when baking it
- how long to cool buffalo chicken dip
- how long to microwave buffalo cool dip
- how to boil chicken for dip
- do i bake the chicken first for buffalo chicken dip
- buffalo chicken dip in the microwave
- how to make buffalo chicken dip microwave
- boil chicen for buffalo chicken dip
- preparing how to cook chicken for buffalo chicken dip
- how long to boil chicken for chicken eing dip
- how long to bake chicken in oven for chicken wing dip
- how long do i bake chicken wing dip for
- how long do I boil chicken breasts for chicjen wing dip
- how long do u no cook buffalo chicken dip
- how long do you bake buffalo chicken dip
- do you have to bake buffal chicken dip
- how long do you cook buffalo chicken dip for
- how long does it take to make buffalo chicken dip
- how long is chicken wing dip cooked
- how long should i bake buffalo chicken dip in a 13 by 9inch dish
- how long should i heat up buff chick dip for
- how long to back buffalo chicken dip
- what kind of cheese do you put in buffalo chicken dip
- How to Braise Chicken Recipe for Beginners 15 Quick Steps to Braising Chicken Braising is a great cooking method especially when preparing different types of meat. It is common in hard and tender cuts such as beef...
- How do you bake a Pizza in the Microwave? How do you prepare pizza using a microwave? If you have a ready-made pizza base or crust, you can easily prepare your pizza by topping it with the ingredients you...
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe Seven Layer Dip Recipe...
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries | Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe Chocolate covered strawberries are one of the highest in demand things for Valentines day. So, what are you going to be making for your honey on the big day? Here...
- How do I bake Brownies and Cookies in the Microwave? Microwaving Brownies and Cookies How are cookies and biscuits prepared in a microwave? In baking biscuits and cookies, use a tray that is microwave safe. Then set the oven at...