November 25th, 2008
Here is a really easy cranberry sauce recipe for you all to use. The nice thing about this recipe is that it doesn’t require any cooking, and it can be done in about 5 minutes or less. If you like fresh cranberry sauce, and you are looking for a simple cranberry sauce recipe, then you are in for a treat.
1- 12oz bag fresh cranberries
1- granny smith apple, cored and cut into the size of the cranberries
1-orange, peeled, and diced into 1 inch chunks
1/2 cup honey or sugar
1/2 orange marmalade
Take all the ingredients and rough chop with a food processor. If you like if fine, then just puree longer.
Refrigerate and eat when ready.
That’s it! Really easy. You can make this simple cranberry sauce recipe a day before. and adjust the sweetness with more or less sugar or honey!
Once I get a chance, I’ll also get going to create some easy salmon recipes as well.
Incoming search terms:
- Easy Horseradish Sauce Recipe | Horseradish sauce For Prime Rib I know that you are all looking for a great recipe to roast a prime rib, but I ask you, “what are you going to serve with your prime rib?”...
- How To Glaze A Ham | Best Glazed Ham | Glazing A Ham |Easy Glazed Ham How to make a glazed ham is probably on the minds of many a new and seasoned home chef this Holiday time. When you are looking to glaze a ham,...
- How To Make Mashed Potatoes | Easy Simple Mashed Potato Recipe One of the other things that get asked alot here is how to make mashed potatoes. Alot of people are looking for a simple mashed potato recipe, and they are...
- How To Make a Easy Simple Marinade for Meat Steak and Vegetables There really isn’t a whole lot that goes into making a marinade. They are simple in general…really. Now let’s take a look at how to make your own marinade. The...
- Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe for Christmas and other Holidays These sugar cookies are great and they really get the holiday spirit going… But, don’t wait just for holidays.. these little guys are great all year round. Make some...