January 10th, 2012
Reasons Why Users Love Krups 203 Coffee and Spice Grinder
Krups 203 is an electric coffee and spice grinder with a 200-watt motor that enables fast grinding of up to 3 ounces of coffee beans at one time. Its oval design and stainless steel blades allows for uniform grinding. Aside from grinding coffee, it can be used for spices, nuts and grains. Its users love it for the following reasons:
1.) Durable, Long Lasting and Dependable
The grinder is known to last for a long time. Some of its users have been utilizing it several times every day for many years. But, they do not mention of any complain on the grinder’s performance. Even with constant use, consumers report that it does not easily develop problems on its parts that require replacement. The blades of the grinder also stay sharp despite its constant use.
2.) Suitable for Paper Cone
Paper is ideal for the grinder instead of permanent filters. Specifically it is best for owners of coffee maker with #4 paper cone filters or any paper filter that is somewhat bigger or smaller in size to #4. The reason for this is that dust from grinding may creep through the permanent filter and create sludge.
3.) Grinds Coffee Finely
This grinder is best for coffee drinkers who want their beans to be very fine. Coarse grinding may be difficult to achieve with this product unless grinding is done quickly. For its small size, it has plenty of power to grind coffee very well.
4.) Easy and Convenient to Use
The grinder is large enough to make 8 cups or more of coffee with ease. It also grinds quietly so that people inside the house especially the kids are not disturbed when it is used early in the morning. Moreover, it is easy to clean most especially the black model. Overall, the grinder is a worthy investment for coffee drinkers and lovers.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard wine recipe
- Powered by Article Dashboard turkey cooking times oven
- Powered by Article Dashboard safe turkey cooking tips
- Powered by Article Dashboard wine club
- Powered by Article Dashboard cooking turkey
- Powered by Article Dashboard kids cookery
- Powered by Article Dashboard free recipe
- Powered by Article Dashboard chicken
- Powered by Article Dashboard general electric oven
- Powered by Article Dashboard glazing
- Powered by Article Dashboard cookware set
- Powered by Article Dashboard let\s get cooking
- Powered by Article Dashboard fast food restaurant
- Powered by Article Dashboard general electric microwave
- Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain Review So one of the movies I watched recently was “Fat Sick and Nearly Dead.” In that movie, which is actually a documentary, the guy goes on a 60 day...
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set Review I know that there are posts that I have written about how much I love All Clad cookware. And, that is true. I do love All Clad cookware. I have...
- Cuisinart CSB-76 SmartStick 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender Review One of the tools that every cook in any decent restaurant has is one of these hand blenders. They are made by alot of different companies, and most recently...
- KitchenAid KP26M1PSL Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer Review If you are wondering what mixer all the pros use in their kitchen, let me tell you. We all use Kitchen Aid Mixers. These are the little stand mixers...